Whether you want to write a trust or appoint a power of attorney, you need a skilled lawyer by your side. Not only will a lawyer make sure your documents are legally binding, but they can also walk you through the process to make it less stressful.
If you need an estate planning attorney in Marietta, GA, turn to W Frank Ward, PC. We can help you create a variety of documents and answer any questions you may have.
You don't have to look far to find top-of-the-line estate planning and probate services. You can feel confident when you choose us because we:
- Provide no-obligation consultations
- Rely on over 27 years of experience
- Take a personalized approach to every case
Want to learn more about our law firm or services? Call us today at 770-919-2558. We'll gladly answer your questions.
We have extensive experience as a business and estate planning attorney. That's why you can count on us to:
- Create wills and trusts
- Appoint powers of attorney
- Draft advance medical directives
- Take care of estate tax planning
- Handle the probate process
- Help with business formation
Don't wait to retain an attorney. Reach out to us right away to get business formation, estate planning or probate services.